The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Join the Wholesale Club today! Deal inside!!

Make your kitchen a better kitchen by joining out WHOLESALE CLUB! Its quick and easy and only takes a few minutes to get set up! Fill out a simple form and start receiving your savings on your first order! Its completely FREE to sign up for the WHOLESALE CLUB
Here some more details!
Savings of 20%-40%
Great monthly deals!
A free mix with every 50.00 you spend
delivered straight to your door
Low quarterly purchase of 200 (every 6 months so that comes out to about 33.33 a month and we all know we spend way more than that a wk at the store!)
Monthly newsletter with great cooking tips and recipes
NO SIGN UP FEES OR COSTS!!!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up today!  Email me at The "Latina" Gourmet Cupboard!

For one week only (!!!) 

Looking to be a distributor but still hesitant? I'll make you a deal!! Place your first order within 7 days to be activated I will pay for 1 mix (value max 5.00) to get you started! All you would need to pay is shipping fees! Email me today for more information! 

No comments:

Post a Comment