The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Monday, May 30, 2011

New twist on Beer Bread: Apple Cheddar Bread! 10% off!

Want to try a new twist on Beer Bread?

Here's what you'll need:

  • Gourmet Cupboard Beer Bread Mix
  • 1 12 oz bottle of hard cider 
  • 1/2 cup mixed shallots
  • 1/2 cup shredded peeled Gala apples
  • 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Mix beer bread according to instructions substituting the beer for the hard cider.  Place 1/2 cup shredded peeled Gala apple in paper towels; squeeze until barely moist. Cook shallots and apple in oil over medium heat for 7 minutes. Add 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack. 

Cook according to instructions.

How yummy is that?  I absolutely love cheese on my apple pie as it is so the combination of flavors is great!

If you want to try this recipe out or just make regular beer bread email me at chrism.photography@ymail.com and get 10% off your order!  

No comments:

Post a Comment