The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Torta Dulces: Cakesicles, Piesicles and Rolly Balls

Newest venture that seems to be a huge hit so far!  I love to cook and bake and all things in the kitchen (except for dishes! YUCK)  So thanks to my brother who thought I needed a new project I am now owner of Torta Dulces home of Cakesicles, Piesicles and Rolly Balls!  This is something that I truly believe in as well as my Gourmet Cupboard, because honestly I'm a flight person and very fly by the seat of my pants and if it doesn't keep my interest for more than a week it isn't worth doing! 

And now to the even better news!  Torta Dulces now officially has a WEBSTORE!  That's right!  Thanks so much to Easyshop360.com for this!! I am so excited about this and gaining the exposure and being able to serve more people these delectable treats!!  Head on over and check it out at http://torta-dulces.easyshop360.com/ and while your at it place and order today!  We've got a new flavor in the works...Cherry Supreme!!  I cannot wait to try this one...Hopefully it'll be finished tonight and I can present it to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment