The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Friday, March 18, 2011

3 Girls Reviews: Pretty Petals Hair ♥ GIVE-A-WAY ♥

3 Girls Reviews: Pretty Petals Hair ♥ GIVE-A-WAY ♥: "Taisia is the owner of 'Pretty Petals Hair' and let me just say her work is beautiful. These satin flowers take time and patients to make an..."

No comments:

Post a Comment