The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Price list

Gourmet Cupboard price list is up finally!  Start ordering your products today and don't forget about our Easter Basket deals for 22.00.  Choose 1 beverage and 1 dessert or bread all in an Easter box ready to go.  Box that it will come in looks like this:


Make your selection soon!

Interested in being a distributor also?  Let me know so I can get you all the information that you need!  Remember no cost to sign up!  
Email me at The Latina Gourmet

No comments:

Post a Comment