The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here come's Peter Cottontail...

Don't forget and wait until the last minute....Adults deserve Easter baskets too!


Easter's on its way and we're offering Easter baskets from the Gourmet Cupboard!!  Some of the cominations we an make are:


Raspberry Tea (makes 36 cups) and Grandma's Pound Cake Mix 
Not a fan of tea and prefer coffee...well...since nothing taste better with something sweet than a nice cup of coffee...try:


Caramel Pecan Pie Mix with Southern Pecan Coffee (small ground bag makes 8 cups)  


 Last idea that I have (but your ideas are more than welcome!!) is:


 Reese's Cup Hot Chocolate (makes 8 cups) with Snickerdoodles Cookies Mix (makes aprox. 2 dozen) 


Oh the decisions!!  If you still can't decide or are looking for another flavor let me know if we have it in stock and we can get it out to you!


Easter baskets are $22.00 (not including shipping and handling of $8.75).  


Don't wait until the last minute get those orders in email me at The Latina Gourmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment