The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Items!

I went through my latest newlestter and found that there are a BUNCH of products that are being discontinued!  No set time just when they run out they run out!  As soon as I can i will post a list of the Retired Mixes so you can get your favorites while they last.

Also am SO PLEASED to introduce a slew of new products as well!! I CAN'T wait to post all the yummy new items!  First thing that caught my eye were...BEIGNETS!!  I LOVE BEIGNETS! 

Not Gourmet Cupboard Beignets since I haven't seen them yet but they're still delicious to look at!
With a cup of strong coffee for breakfast or in the afternoon or...well whenever the mood suits you Beignets are amazing!  I posted this last night on my Facebook page (if you haven't seen it yet...you really should The "Latina" Gourmet Cupobard) and already got several people interested in them.  So if one product can cause this much good fuss can you imagine what the rest are going to be like?  LOVING IT!

So for now I leave you with thought of yummy goodness and all the new surprises that are just around the corner in my world! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment