The Latina Gourmet

Quick,easy & cheap. Magical words!

I'm the Latina Gourmet and I'm going to show how with the Gourmet Cupboard line where you can buy handmade gourmet food mixes at a fraction of store prices. They make perfect gifts too! In love with the line and want to be a distributor? Just let me know!

From PR,raised in NY and now in KY, my husband and I will share how we combine our styles with fun easy recipes with & without Gourmet Cupboard mixes.

Join us now for fun, food and occasional giveaways!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Recipe of the day! Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

I love to cook but I don't get to do it as often as I like during the week so I usually go all out on the weekends. Now in our house the CHAMPION PANCAKE MAKER AWARD goes to my youngest son Jeremy. I have no idea what he does to them or what he puts in them but they are the BEST tasting pancakes in the world! IHOP eat your heart out!! But that's ok...I'm challenging my son with a pancake cook-off and I will win because I have a secret weapon....Gourmet Cupboard's Grandma's Pumpkin Pie or Cheesecake Mix! You heard me correctly. I am going to use this to make pancakes and win! 

Here's the recipe:

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

½ pkg. GRANDMA'S PUMPKIN PIE/CHEESECAKE MIX
2 C. Bisquick
¼ C. canned pumpkin
1 egg
½ C. milk

Mix GRANDMA'S PUMPKIN PIE/CHEESECAKE MIX with Bisquick and canned pumpkin. Add in egg and milk according to pancake directions on Bisquick box. Cook as directed on box.

I'm just envisioning these with some butter pecan syrup and melted butter on top....yummmmm....!!!

You're going down Jeremy and there will be a new pancake champion in our house!! 

(Please note that this is all in good fun and everyone in our for the most part loves to cook and we all try to outdo each other!)

If anybody is interested in trying this recipe out and being PANCAKE CHAMPION in there home email at latinagourmet@gmail.com and get your Grandma's Pumpkin Pie/Cheesecake Mix today!

No comments:

Post a Comment